How to Consign with Lil' Blessings
There are many advantages to being a consignor.
- Consignors will receive 70% of the sales price of their items sold, with the option of donating a higher percentage of sales.
- You will have the opportunity to shop early before the sale is open to the public!
- Want to shop even earlier? VOLUNTEER!
CONSIGNOR PRESALE NOTES
• You will receive a presale pass during clothing drop-off. This pass MUST be presented to get into the presale.
• Please note that guests are NOT ALLOWED at the presale.
• Children of consignors and volunteers will be allowed at the presale, but must remain with their parents at all times.
Easy steps to consign your items:
- REGISTER - Register as a user on our website by clicking "Register" from the menu bar above. Your username is your email address. (If you consigned, volunteered or shopped in our last sale and gave us your email address, your email is already registered.
- LOG IN - Use your email address and password to log in to your account.
- ENTER ITEMS - After you are signed in, read the terms and conditions, choose a donation percentage, then begin entering your items. When finished entering, click "finished." You may enter more items at a later time. Please only enter items you plan to sell. Lil' Blessings reserves the right to delete items that are entered using generic descriptions to hold spots in our system. You only need 10 accepted to be eligible to shop as a consignor at the Pre-Sale.
- REQUEST TAGS - Once all your inventory is entered, request your tags. You can print them yourself - using a COLOR printer and white CARDSTOCK - or we will print them for you for free. (See tag & supply pickup for tag pick-up dates.) Please refer to the tagging instructions to properly tag your items for the sale. **Please note that any items you have consigned before must be re-entered into our system and re-tagged with new tags. Tags from previous sales cannot be used again.**
- SCHEDULE DROP-OFF - Schedule an appointment to drop-off your items. (You may schedule an appointment before all of your items are entered, but all items must be entered and tagged by the time of your appointment.)
- MONITOR - Monitor your sales in "My Account" during the sale, and make sure to shop!
Each consignor is responsible for pricing and tagging their own items. Consignors are also asked to place their items on the sales floor after checking in. Don't have time to put out your items? Read about Express Drop-off
- Item Guarantee - If an item does not show in our system as sold, was not set by the consignor to be donated and is missing at the end of the sale, we will pay the consignor 70% of the price (or 70% of half, if marked to go half-price). However, Lil' Blessings reserves the right to adjust payout amount based on the average used online sales price of similar items.
- There is a $5 consignor fee which will be deducted from your check at the end of the sale. If your total proceeds are $5 or less, no check will be cut. We try our best to have Consignor checks available at clothing pickup on Sunday. If checks aren't ready or you don't make it to clothing pickup, they will be mailed within 10 days. Prior to the sale, please verify that the mailing address we have under the My Account tab is correct. Should you need to replace your check for any reason, we will deduct our stop payment bank fees and reissue the remaining balance.
- All tag pick-up and item drop-off will be in the FLC at First Baptist Church. All consignors must schedule a drop-off appointment as outlined above. Appointments will be available during all regular drop-off times on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Click here to download a copy of our consignor agreement.