Spring Items Accepted
We will be checking your items at drop-off to ensure they are acceptable. Do not be offended if any of your items are rejected. We want to maintain high standards with our sale items. Rule of thumb, if you wouldn’t buy it for your child – don’t consign it!
Items ACCEPTED for Consignment
- Spring/Summer Infant-Junior Clothing (new or gently worn)
- Long Sleeve Shirts that are spring colored, dress shirts ONLY
- Khaki Type Pants and Capri Pants (NO DENIM JEANS)
- Spring/Summer Maternity Clothing (new or gently worn, limit 20 items)
- Shoes - limit 15 pair (excellent condition only--see tagging page for packing instructions)
- Flip Flops or Crocs, only in like new condition
- Swim suits
- Baby furniture (Cribs, changing tables, etc. No drop-side cribs.)
- Infant seats**
- Bedding sets
- Toys - limit 30 toy items. Please limit small infant toys, as they do not sell as well as other toys.
- Movies (DVD only)*** (please do not tape cases closed, we will verify them at check-in and then tape them closed for you.)
- Video Games***
- Accessories (i.e. – hairbows, headbands, belts, hats, etc)
Items NOT accepted for consignment
- Denim Jeans (Khaki Type Pants and Capri Pants ARE accepted)
- Out of Season Clothing (No Winter Fabrics, No Long Sleeves except spring colored dress shirts)
- Outdated Clothing
- Torn/Stained/Dirty Clothing
- Clothing that smells of smoke
- Clothing with pet hair
- Non-electric stuffed animals
- Household items
- Breast Pumps
- Free Diaper bags
- Free/Happy Meal Toys
- Undershirt onesies (unless in unopened original package)
- Bibs (unless in unopened original package)
- Baby blankets (unless in upopened original package)
- Burp cloths (unless in unopened original pacakge)
- “Play” shoes (dirty, scuffed, well-worn, etc)
- Flip-flops or Crocs, unless in like new condition
- VHS or Cassette tapes
- Underwear, training pants and used cloth diapers
- Bras and nursing bras
- Socks (unless they go with an outfit and are pinned to it or in an unopened original package)
- Drop-side cribs
- All toys must be have all parts and be in excellent working condition. Please be sure toys have batteries.
- Carseats should be less than 5 years from manufactured date AND no less than one year prior to expiration date if one is provided. Click here for recalls.
- Movies, books, and video games must be appropriate for children.
Please check all of your items for recall BEFORE you consign them. We will NOT accept items that are under recall. Please visit www.cpsc.gov for a list of recalled items.