We will be checking your items at drop-off to ensure they are acceptable. Do not be offended if any of your items are rejected. We want to maintain high standards with our sale items. Rule of thumb, if you wouldn’t buy it for your child – don’t consign it!
Fall Items Accepted for Consignment
- Fall/Winter Infant-Junior Clothing (new or gently worn)
- Fall/Winter Maternity Clothing (new or gently worn, limit 20 items)
- Juniors Formal Wear (no wedding dresses)
- Shoes - limit 15 pair (excellent condition only--see tagging page for how to pair shoes; no flip flops or sandals)
- Halloween costumes
- Baby furniture (Cribs, changing tables, etc. No drop-side cribs.)
- Infant seats**
- Bedding sets
- Toys* - limit 30 toy items. Please limit small infant toys, as they do not sell as well as other toys.
- Movies (DVD only)*** (please do not tape cases closed, we will verify them at check-in and then tape them closed for you.)
- Video Games***
- Accessories (i.e. – hairbows, headbands, belts, hats, etc)
Fall Items Not Accepted for consignment
- Out of Season Clothing (spring or summer clothing--no shorts, sleeveless, swim suits, etc.)
- Outdated Clothing
- Torn/Stained/Dirty Clothing
- Clothing that smells sour or like smoke
- Non-electric stuffed animals
- Household items
- Breast Pumps
- Free Diaper bags (that you get from your OB or Hospital)
- Free/Happy Meal Toys
- Undershirt onesies (unless in unopened original package)
- Bibs (unless in unopened original package)
- Baby blankets (unless in unopened original package)
- Burp cloths (unless in unopened original package)
- “Play” shoes (dirty, scuffed, well-worn, etc)
- Houseshoes or Flip Flops
- VHS or Cassette tapes
- Underwear, training pants and used cloth diapers
- Bras and nursing bras
- Socks (unless they go with an outfit and are pinned to it or in an unopened original package)
- Drop-side cribs
* Toys must have all parts and be in excellent working condition. Please be sure toys have batteries. We will have batteries available for sale on a first come first serve basis.
** Carseats should be less than 5 years from manufactured date AND no less than one year prior to expiration date if one is provided.
***Movies, books, and video games must be appropriate for children.
Please check all of your items for recall BEFORE you consign them. We will NOT accept items that are under recall. Please visit www.cpsc.gov for a list of recalled items.