What's New for the Spring/Summer 2022 Sale?
- We will be accepting small toys such as happy meal toys and small stuffed animals to send with our Honduras mission team for their children's ministry. Please look for donation boxes during item drop off and during the sale.
- Have you tried Express Drop off? If you are short on time or just prefer to drop your clothes and go, we have the solution for you! Click Here for more info!
- Please Note the following guidelines for when our outside glass door open and close:
- During drop off, doors will open 30 minutes prior to our first appointment.
- On Wednesday (restock dropoff), doors will open at 10a.
- Doors will close 10 minutes after the last appointment each day.
- PreSale — doors will open at 3:30p.
- Public Sale — doors will open 30 minutes prior to the sale.
Here are a few reminders that are always good to know:
- During Dropoff, you must have all of your items tagged, brought in, hung on a rack and ready to check in by your appointment time. If you are not ready at that time, you may be asked to Express check in your items or to reschedule.
- If you have more than 200 items to check in, we request that you book 2 twenty minutue Drop off slots. Choose your first drop off slot through our website and then email us to schedule your next consecutive slot. Please do not choose the last time slot of the day so we can better serve you.
- Tag and Supply Pick Up: Sunday, February 27, 3-4p and Saturday, March 26, 1-4p. If you request for us to print your tags, this is when you may pick them up. You can also purchase tagging guns at this time.
- We are always in need of volunteers! Volunteers shop before anyone else! Please sign up today for the best shifts!