Volunteer InformationClick Here to Volunteer!
We need as much quality help as we can get to make our sale a success! We will need volunteers to work at all of our drop-off and sale dates, as well as to help distribute flyers before the sale. From checking in the merchandise, to setting up for the big day, to helping customers check out, to numerous other tasks, the sale would not be possible without our volunteers!
Shop before anyone else! We have three volunteer levels, with earlier shopping times for volunteers who work more shifts.
- Bronze volunteers work 1 shift - shop at 5:30 the night of the Pre-Sale
- Silver volunteers work at least 2 shifts - shop at 5:00 the night of the Pre-Sale
- Gold volunteers work 3 or more shifts - shop at 4:30 the night of the Pre-Sale
- Platinum volunteers are vital to helping our sale run smoothly by providing consistency to our volunteer team throughout the week. Our Platinum volunteers are very dedicated and commit to working a minimum of 35 hours during the week of our sale. If you are a member of First Baptist Church, have volunteered with us in the past and are interested in becoming a Platinum volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in further detail.
Volunteers must work at least one shift (3-4 hours depending on the day) to get a pass for the volunteer presale. Your husband CAN work a shift for you, but you cannot both attend the pre-sale. Only one pass will be given per person. We will provide help carrying items if needed.
- Each Pre-Sale Pass is good for only ONE person. If you wish for your parent, grown child or spouse to attend, they must also volunteer. We will provide assistance carrying large items if needed.
- Volunteers working back to back shifts may bring a snack and take a 15 minute break. Lil Blessings is unable to provide food or drinks.
- If the scheduled shift(s) you are committing to falls after the pre-sale, your purchases will be held until after your shift(s) are complete. If you fail to fulfill this obligation having taken advantage of the volunteer pre-sale, the future privilege of volunteering for the Lil' Blessings Children's Consignment Sale will be forfeited, items will be donated and no refunds will be given.
- Children are NOT allowed during your volunteer shift. You must find your own childcare or you will be asked to leave your shift and reschedule at another time or forfeit volunteer benefits.
- Because we greatly depend on your help, if you are also a consignor, please schedule your drop-off appointment at a time that does not conflict with your volunteer shift(s).
We need breakdown volunteers! Anyone who works the breakdown shift on Saturday night is automatically a gold volunteer. That means this shift is worth 9 hours compared to others that require 3 - 3hour shifts to reach gold status. The breakdown shift starts when the sale is over at 4:00 pm on Saturday, and ends when the work is done--the more people we have the faster it will go! Note: In the past, we have provided a meal for breakdown volunteers, this will no longer be offered, so please plan accordingly. Feel free to bring a light snack and drink if you feel you will need refreshment.
If you are interested in volunteering, it's easy to sign up for a shift online. Simply click the Volunteer button above and see what shifts are available. If you have any questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.