Shopping & Sales Information
Our Spring/Summer consignment sale will be held Friday, September 28 - Saturday, September 29, 2018.
The sale will be in the Family Life Center at First Baptist Church, Olive Branch, 9155 Highland St, Olive Branch, MS.
Click here for directions!
Sale Dates & Hours
Thursday, September 27 - PRESALE
- 4:30 pm — 9:00pm Volunteer and Consignor Sale
Friday, September 28
- 8:00am — 8:00pm Sale open to the public
Saturday, September 29
- 8:00am — 11:00am Sale Open To The Public
- 11:00am — 12:00am Closed
- 12:00pm — 1:00pm Volunteer and Consignor ½ Price Sale
- 1:00pm — 4:00pm Public ½ Price Sale
Never been to a consignment sale? Not sure what to expect? Well, brace yourself for aisle after aisle of great bargains on the things your kids need and want! Come to Lil' Blessings Consignment Sale expecting to see smiling faces and lots of great deals!
You may want to bring a stroller or wagon to use as a shopping cart. All carts/baskets must be on wheels. We cannot allow anything without wheels to be pulled on the floor.
We accept cash, checks, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
You can find new and gently-used:
- Infant and children's clothing
- Girls Junior and Guys Teen Clothing
- Juniors Formal Wear
- Infant and children's shoes
- Nursery items
- Toys, video games, and books
- Outdoor play equipment
- Baby equipment
- Baby and children's linens
- Children's furniture and accessories
- Seasonal items— ie, bathing suits, costumes, etc.
Proceeds from our sale are donated to the missions fund at First Baptist Church in Olive Branch, MS. Thanks to our many consignors and volunteers, we have donated over $305,000 to local and global missions since 2008.
We thank you in advance for participating in our sale. We hope it is as much a blessing to you as it is for us! If you would like to get to know our team members better, and experience the life change Christ can make in your life, we'd like to invite you to attend our services on Sunday. We have a traditional service at 9:00 and a contemporary service at 10:15, with small group Bible studies both hours. Our team consists of church members in several married and ladies' small groups, and we would love to have you visit with us.Visit Our Church