What's New for the Spring/Summer 2020 Sale?
- We will no longer have a separate room for formal wear. We will still accept formal dresses, but they will be placed in the gym with all other clothing in the appropriate size location. Dressing rooms will not be provided.
- We will be accepting small toys such as happy meal toys and small stuffed animals to send with our Honduras mission team for their children's ministry. Please look for donation boxes during item drop off and during the sale.
- Have you tried Express Drop off? If you are short on time or just prefer to drop your clothes and go, we have the solution for you! Click Here for more info!
- Please Note our hours for when our outside glass doors will be opened during the sale week! During drop off, doors will open 30 minutes prior to our first appointment on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Saturday (express dropoff), doors will open at 1:00. On Wednesday (restock dropoff), doors will open at 10:00. Doors will close 10 minutes after the last appointment each day. For the PreSale, doors will open at 3:30. For the Public Sale, doors will open at 7:30 am.
Here are a few reminders that are always good to know:
- During Dropoff, you must have all of your items tagged, brought in, hung on a rack and ready to check in by your appointment time. If you are not ready at that time, you may be asked to Express check in your items or to reschedule.
- If you have more than 300 items to check in, we request that you book 2 twenty minutue Drop off slots. Choose your first drop off slot through our website and then email us to schedule your next consecutive slot. Please do not choose the last time slot of the day so we can better serve you.
- Tag and Supply Pick Up: Sunday, March 1, 3:00-4:00 and Saturday, March 28, 1:00-4:00. If you request for us to print your tags, this is when you may pick them up. You can also purchase tagging guns or hangers at this time.
- We are always in need of volunteers! Volunteers shop before anyone else! Please sign up today for the best shifts!